Meet the ITP Workshop Presenters
85 Molesworth Street
An ITP Wellington Branch Networking Event
ITP helps those who work in tech to get ahead by recognising professional practice.
In support of this aim ITP runs a series of short courses and workshops presented by senior practitioners and some of the best trainers in the industry.
On Thursday 30 August at 4.30 pm some of our Wellington-based presenters will be previewing their upcoming workshops through a 5 minute 'pitch'.
All are welcome to attend to listen, to discuss, to question. There is no charge.
At the end of the presentations there will be an opportunity to network over light refreshments.
ITP thanks BECA for providing the venue and light refreshments
• Murray Wills - Understanding IT Governance
• Elf Eldridge - Web Security Fundamentals; Cyber-security Awareness
• David Spaziani - Strategy that delivers; Business case essentials
• Sunit Prakash - Intro to Lean
• Simon Lloyd Evans - Strategy, Leadership and Organisational Change
• Harry Mills - Negotiating, dealmaking and conflict resolution
Please note that this session may be video or audio recorded for viewing by other members at a later date. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.