ITP update, and 2021 AGM
Live online at https://itp.nz/agm
(Will redirect to Zoom)
Come along to the online version of the ITP Strategy and Operations Update, recently delivered around the country, followed by the ITP Annual General Meeting.
- 4-5pm: Update (similar to recent in-person event)
- 5-5:30pm: Annual General Meeting of ITPNZ (see AGM notice below)
Note that you are welcome to attend for just the update, or come in just for the AGM at 5pm if you attended the session in your city.
4-5pm: ITP Strategy and Update
It's been a very different 12 months for everyone, and ITP is no exception. So what have we been up to during the Year of Covid, what are the plans for this year, and how has ITP's overall vision and strategy changed?
It's an exciting time, with several projects on the go that have the potential to significantly transform the tech sector.
Join ITP CEO Paul Matthews and new ITP President Anthony Dowling as they talk through:
- ITP's Strategy and Strategic Plan over the next few years
- What's on the cards for 2021 including:
- The Industry Transformation Plan and how it will fundamentally change skills in our sector
- ITP's new CareerAdvance service and how it will help members get ahead
- Some proposed changes to the membership structure to ensure ITP remains relevant
There'll be plenty of time for Q&A during and after the presentation.
Whether you're new to ITP and want to find out more, or have been a member for a while, this is a great opportunity to meet the new ITP President and catch up on the current work programme and plans.
5-5:30pm Annual General Meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) of IT Professionals New Zealand
This is notice of the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Institute of IT Professionals NZ Inc, trading as IT Professionals New Zealand (this is the national AGM).
If you are unable to attend, send a Proxy form or apologies to [email protected].
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Institute will be held at 5:00pm on 30th June 2021 live online. Any ITP member may attend the AGM.
Note that we will be using Zoom for the AGM. You can connect via either Zoom's downloadable software or web client (visit the link above in a web browser and it will redirect you).
Notes on the AGM:
If you are unable to attend, consider completing a Proxy form or send your apologies:
- Apologies may be sent via email to [email protected] or posted to PO Box 10044, Wellington.
- Download a Proxy Form (instructions on the form).
The AGM formalities are expected to be short (there won't be an ops update given the session prior) but there will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Please register below to confirm your attendance.
Please note that this session may be video or audio recorded for viewing by other members at a later date. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.