Techweek: The Future is Closer than you Think!
Unitec Institute of Technology, Mt Albert Campus
139 Carrington Road
Building 180, Ground Floor
Auckland, Auckland 1025
We would like to invite you to this ITP, Unitec and MIT combined Techweek Event.
You will hear Technology insights about our future at work and in the community. We will discuss how the education system is changing to meet the needs of future citizens.
Our amazing speakers and panel members:
- Gerard (Gus) Gilmore | Chief Executive Officer at Unitec and MIT
- Victoria MacLennan | Chief Executive Officer at IT Professionals New Zealand
- Steven Renata | Māori-prenuer and Managing Director at Kiwa Digital
- Vanessa Sorenson | Managing Director at Microsoft NZ
- Susan Bennett | Head of School of Computing, Electrical and Applied Technology (Unitec)
- Don McNamee | Head of School of Business and Digital Technologies (Manukau)
- 5:30-6:00: Registration and networking session including drinks/refreshment
- 6:00-6:10: Opening by Master of Ceremony: Don McNamee
- 6:10-6:15: Welcome Speech: Gerard (Gus) Gilmore, Chief Executive Officer at Unitec and MIT
- 6:20-7:00: Speeches by Victoria MacLenna, Steven Renata and Vanessa Sorenson
- 7:00-7:30: Group Activity and Prizes
- 7:30-8:20: A panel discussion and Q&A session lead by Susan Bennett
- 8:20 onward: Closing and networking session, drinks/refreshment will be served
Please register via the eventbrite site here to provide accurate numbers for our host.
Please note that this session may be video or audio recorded for viewing by other members at a later date. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.