ITP Strategy and Update
Chorus Fibre Lab
99 Khyber Pass
(5.15pm for a 5.30pm start)
View other Locations/Dates
It's been a very different 12 months for everyone, and ITP is no exception. So what have we been up to during the Year of Covid, what are the plans for this year, and how has ITP's overall vision and strategy changed?
It's an exciting time, with several projects on the go that have the potential to significantly transform the tech sector.
Join ITP CEO Paul Matthews and new ITP President Anthony Dowling as they talk through:
- ITP's Strategy and Strategic Plan over the next few years
- How ITP dealt with the challenges of 2020
- What's on the cards for 2021 including:
- The Industry Transformation Plan and how it will fundamentally change skills in our sector
- ITP's new CareerAdvance service and how it will help members get ahead
- Some proposed changes to the membership structure to ensure ITP remains relevant
- ITx coming to town in Innovation Day format
There'll be plenty of time for Q&A after a short presentation.
Whether you're new to ITP and want to find out more, or have been a member for a while, this is a great opportunity to meet the new ITP President and catch up on the current work programme and plans.
Light refreshments provided.
About the speakers
Paul Matthews is Chief Executive of IT Professionals New Zealand, a role he has held for some time. He comes from a tech and entrepreneurial background having founded several tech-related businesses in Dunedin before moving to Wellington for the role.
Anthony Dowling was appointed National President of IT Professionals New Zealand in late 2020, following an extended period on the National Board as a Board Member then Deputy President. He resides in Dunedin where he runs a software company focused on ID cards.
Registration is free, however please register below for catering purposes.
Please note that this session may be video or audio recorded for viewing by other members at a later date. As it is possible that audience members may be incidentally recorded, please let us know if you specifically want to be excluded and we will ensure you are not shown.