Loading EventsClick here to load an event now!
ITP provides an opportunity for other tech-related organisations in New Zealand to promote tech-related events to the wider IT community.
As well as listing the events online and sharing to Twitter, ITP will promote these events to the many thousands of people on the Institute's mailing lists.
It's really quite simple:
- Organisers: load your events - fast and free!
- Events are checked by the ITP team
- Events are then published all over the show
- on the techevents.nz Website
- via Twitter
- via RSS, and
- emailed to thousands of IT professionals on the ITP Events mailing lists
- Your event is seen by thousands, for free.
Currently the service is only available for events in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Tauranga, Hamilton, Nelson and Dunedin (the areas ITP has branches). The intention is to expand to all areas of New Zealand in future.
There are some eligibility criteria of course but it's not too arduous. Check out the details below.
Event notices are sent to thousands of IT Professionals throughout New Zealand via ITP's Newsline weekly e-publication, usually sent on Wednesdays.
Okay, so it's not a free-for-all. There are some criteria:
- Events must be tech-related
- No sales presentations, trade shows or training sessions
- Events must be listed on YOUR website. The system only allows a very short description of the event and includes a link through to your own website for more information and registration.
(If you don't have a website or registration system, contact us - you might be able to use ours)
- Content must be appropriate
- Events must be bona fide events. A small gathering of workmates at the local pub can be a lot of fun, but this site's for more structured events please. Also, this is for events rather than training sessions please.
- Events must be open to the public. We can't promote events to people who cannot attend. The event must be available to everyone, even if at a cost.
What if your group or organisation doesn't have a website?
No problem: ITP has Specialist Group and Affiliated Group options available, including the use of the purpose-built and easy-to-use ITP Event and Registration System. Just contact us to find out more.